Sign up for Spring 2013 Class!
Sign up to help create the last edition of the Edison Light Bulb for 2012-2013! The Light Bulb team of 2nd-5th graders creates both a print- and blog-based school publication. We’ll work together to produce your choice of news, reviews, comics, fiction, poetry, interviews, photography, editorials, surveys, illustrations, advertising, jokes, puzzles, & more! Share your best ideas & talents, and learn new ways to use cool tools of all kinds!
- Who: Edison students in 2nd-5th grade, limited to 12 students per session.
When: Wednesdays, 1:15-2:45 for 8 weeks,
April 17 through June 5 (note the date change!)
- Where: Room 8, led by Kirsti Haugen and Ellen Wischnowski
- How: Fill out a form & return it to the office with payment &/or scholarship request. Forms will be available on the bulletin board to the right of the Edison office. Or, you can download a form here to print, or register online and submit your payment to the office (see below)
- Cost: $90 / 8 weeks (checks payable to Kirsten Haugen) – a limited scholarship fund is available; please ask.
- Students are enrolled on a space available basis. Your registration is complete only once we receive your payment and/or confirmed your scholarship request. You’ll receive an email to confirm your child’s spot in the class.
Questions? Explore our blog or contact Kirsti Haugen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also sign up for updates by email (see sidebar) or join us on Facebook!