Sign up for Final Session of 2011-12
Sign up to help create the last edition of the Edison Light Bulb for 2011-2012! The Light Bulb team of 1st-5th graders creates both a print- and blog-based school publication. We’ll work together to produce your choice of news, reviews, comics, fiction, poetry, interviews, photography, editorials, surveys, illustrations, advertising, jokes, puzzles, & more! Share your best ideas & talents, and learn new ways to use cool tools of all kinds!
- Who: Edison students in 1st-5th grade, limited to 12 students per session.
- When: Wednesdays, 1:15-2:45 for 8 weeks, from April 18 to June 6
- Where: Room 8, led by Kirsti Haugen and Zanne Miller
- How: Fill out a form & return it to the office with payment &/or scholarship request. Forms will be available outside the Edison office or download a form here to print.
- Cost: $90 / 8 weeks – a limited scholarship fund is available; please ask.
You can also sign up for updates by email (see sidebar) or join us on Facebook!