How to get on a flight simulator
by Alex K., 3rd grade
Here are some steps and pictures to get on a flight simulator in Google Earth.
Step one: open Google Earth
Step three: click on
Step four: choose your plane and airport
Step five: to take off, hold down the “fn” key while using the forward arrow key.
Step six: use your arrow keys to guide your plane.
Use these keys to help you control the simulator:
- “H” = show or hide the green flying guides
- “G” = make the landing gear go up or down
- “Spacebar” = pause the flight
- “ESC” = restart the flight
- “C” = stop spinning if you’re turning round and round
The green guides help you know when you’re spinning