Winter 2012 Session Announced
Dear Edison Families,
Create the next Edison Light Bulb, our print- and blog-based school publication. We’ll work together to produce your choice of news, reviews, comics, fiction, poetry, interviews, photography, editorials, surveys, illustrations, advertising, jokes, puzzles, & more! Share your best ideas & talents, and learn new ways to use cool tools of all kinds!
- Who: Edison students in 1st-5th grade, limited to 12 students per session.
- When: Wednesdays, 1:15-2:45 for 8 weeks, from January 18 – March 7
- Where: Room 8, led by Kirsti Haugen
- How: Fill out a form & return it to the office with payment &/or scholarship request. Forms will be available outside the Edison office beginning January 10, or download one from edisonlightbulb.edublogs.org (coming soon)
- Cost: $90 / 8 weeks – a limited scholarship fund is available; please ask Kirsti
Downloadable sign-up form coming soon!